anyone else sniff their babies feet

37 answers I know this sounds crazy but my son who is 2 almost 3 always has stinky feet. Girls telling you to sniff their stinky feetshoessocks.


Fall Dog Bucket List Adventure Activities Digital Download Etsy Dog Bucket List Fall Dog Fall Bucket List

Yes they almost smell like stinky feet stinky cheese.

. To anyone else but that childs parent each cry sounds like the same. It doesnt seem playful it seems wildly inappropriate. I clean them with soap but a few hours later they start smelling again.

In each case the perception of self may elevate mood and boost self-esteem. Is anyone else guilty of this pleasure. Is anyone elses baby the same.

When I buy him cheep shoes Payless they never stink. 11 Cry In Their Sleep. Post Jul 25 2021 1 2021-07-25T0543.

This is more likely to happen if he keeps getting erections while touching his. In there sniffed and tasted themgorgeous wifes really stained and musky little knickers small stains and c and per smell. I spend all day sniffing their fluff annoying them even more.

I keep thinking to myself that those shoes were not cheep Carters brand and now his feet stink. That stopped when they started walking. Yes my DD is 4 months old and has sweaty feet even when she has no socks on.

And does anyone know why. Sent from my iPhone. I dont thinks its because hes too hot and it happens when hes barefoot.

Bacteria on your babys feet cause bromhidrosis a condition in which feet are extremely smelly. My baby has it under her neck and under her arms. I sniffed each pair but the best were a very worn pair of black flats the other two pairs were a pair of silver flats and some kind of moccasin type flats.

It was that tangy foot sweat odor that so many of us love so dearly. Its probably yeast. The BEST smell on earth right next to the yummy cheesy stinky smell of their sexy little feet.

It can be used to help adults sleep and relax. Scientists find that moms consistently rank the stink of their babys number two as No. But I cant resist.

Spread the bum cheeks apart nice and wide work your nose into the bum crack press your nose tightly up against the puckered butthole deeply inhale through your nose. Anyone elses babys hands stinkWhen she was wearing mittens they didnt smellNow that shes not wearing them anymore her hands smell so bad. 20 votes 13 comments.

There is also hand reflexology to help treat chronic health issues Thus it would only make sense that reflexology would work with children as well. As these bacteria process their food they produce sulfur compounds that are similar to those in rotten eggs hence the smell coming from your babys feet. He clenches his fists so tight and lint gets stuck in his.

Babies cry for so many reasons that parents come to speak the language of cry very quickly. Danica logan and queensizesexyfeet have some great ones. The way to find out if the butt is clean and healthy.

Cause I do they smell like Fritos and I kinda dig it. Now they both 63 like to put their feet in my face tell me to smell them I pretend to sniff then pretend to gag throw up. My nearly 6 month old little boy often has really sweaty feet.

Anyone else love hearing a woman tell u to sniff her stinky sweaty feet. I loved kissing my kids feet when they were babies and blowing raspberries on them. I have noticed this after he started wearing the new shoes I got him for Christmas.

And they might be able to prescribe a antifugal powder or something. The yeasts like those dark baby folds. Feb 18 2019.

They are so different in fact that they are as close to words as that parent is going to hear for a while. Like my cats smell like vanilla cupcakes. Id let your pediatrician know about it at your next appt.

Presumably people who preen before a mirror feel better as a result and perception of body odors may be similar. It is possible that your son may develop a foot fetish as he gets older. I just give her more frequent baths and dry really well after.

Im sure its a combo of his sweat and possibly urine that he trots through but hes still so cute I dont care. Does anyone do this in friends houses. I just wanted to lay down with one of them over my nose and take care of business with the other one.

These bacteria thrive on sweaty feet and feed on your babys dead skin cells and skin oils 1. In a new study 13 mothers were asked to sniff soiled diapers belonging to. Babies feet have undeveloped arches and their skin and bones are usually fairly soft making reflexology an effective and fast modality for.


18 Babies Experiencing Things For The First Time


Pin Page


Pin Page


Pin Page


Howto Clean Dog Ears


Pin On Pryer


50 Posts That Prove Humans Aren T The Smartest Species Around Funny Sports Memes Baby Feet Sports Memes


Pin Page

0 comments

Post a Comment